Polygon ID Issuer Node APIs
The Issuer Node APIs provide a user with the following functionalities:
- Create and retrieve Identities
- Create a Verifiable Credential (VC)
- Retrieve a Verifiable Credential or a list of Verifiable Credentials
- Generate JSON to create a QR Code and use that to accept credentials in wallet
- Revoke a Verifiable Credential
- Retrieve the Revocation Status of a Verifiable Credential
- Call Agent Endpoint using the Wallet App
Note: Please note that the API endpoints listed in the testing links above need to be called in sequential order. For example, you need to first create an identity before a Verifiable Credential can be issued by the Issuer Node.
New Polygon ID Documentation Website Available!
We've released a new version of our documention. Head to devs.polygonid.com to check it out.